Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 24

Mummy's little helper

The sewing table that has migrated all over my house for two years



I must admit I never imagined I'd be refinishing this old sewing table (to be converted into a desk for my lap top) with a Vizsla in my lap.  I love these quiet subdued moments with her when the boys are out of the house and we have some girl time. 

Her head, gently rested on my leg while I brushed peacefully.  I often think "must touch human" is broadcast inside her brain with a repetitive signal.  Half way through my project, she began rubbing against the table and as a result was sporting a robins egg blue ear. Thankfully I used water based acrylic paint (pheeew!).  So, I gave her a chew and then repositioned Miss C six feet away...where she whined and crept up behind me with one paw against my back.  Gotta love that!


No comments:

Post a Comment