Monday, August 8, 2011

Week 29


One of my favourite times to photograph Clover is when she's resting...much like my boy she is a bundle of energy and I often don't have time to grab the camera to catch all those cute moments the first time around.  So, I've learned to truly appreciate the serenity of a dream.


William and Clover helped with harvesting our tomatoes this morning (August 8/11).  At times it was a bit of a struggle to keep them on track, but we got the job done with lots of enthusiasm and a little adventure.

Touring with bear through the Secret Garden

I'm fairly certain that's one of those "gourmet" blueberry sticks in her mouth

Puppy's way to say thank you for sharing blueberries♥




Some dogs clean their bowl, or the floor...
Ours licks the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment