Tuesday, May 31, 2011

18 Weeks - 4 Months

Victoria Day weekend had us all scrambling to keep Miss C off the limestone screening of our reconstructed patio.  Despite the sunny promises...we got MORE rain.  The back vegetable garden is still under renovation and Clover doesn't mind romping ankle deep in construction mud.  My kitchen mop is looking rather pathetic and beginning to smell, uhm, worse.  Ick!



...and even MORE rain later in the week! Yep, you guessed it, HIDE the toilet paper.  What?



I've really had to coast these last several days.  I've been feeling rather lousy and finding it hard to manage my usual family chaos.  The dog got a lot less walking and I got a lot more mischief.  But I'll make it up to her.

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything is OK with Clover.
    I am missing week 19 and 20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clover is ever-amazing, healthy, strong, vibrant! Thank goodness we have such a crazy happy pup to bring joy to an otherwise incredibly stressful month!
    The last five weeks are a bit of a blur. Our family has had some rather difficult challenges and my writing expeditions have really suffered. My deepest appreciation for the kind messages I found logging on today; they not only made me smile, but thankful for the genuine concern. Happily I can report that we are all finally able to enjoy sharing stories again!

    ReplyDelete